Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Poem 9-Memories

@ToobaFazlani
Some happy, some sad, some just too overwhelming.

Those are the ones, they keep you bound.
Nostalgic memories?
They're all around.


@sumitrai100:
People buzzing in distant,a huge silence within him
His father on pyre cold and silent,he couldn't believe
One step and the ocean broke,memories flooded his mind
Tears rolling,heart crying,he set the pyre on fire.


@sshweta93:
She could feel him close, his breath on her neck
Their fingers intertwined; on her lips, he planted a peck
Tears rolled, making their journey down her cheek
With a pinch of reality, her reverie broke; he was nothing but a beautiful memory. 


@IndianIdle:
They came,they went all in phase,
All I did was to chase.
Feelings and emotions went home,
I was left with memories alone.


@OhTeri_:
That empty chamber; dim lights
happy memories and the plight
some books, few pen and the notebook,
one death, one note and few lives it shook!


@alksmehta:
Moments spent with u makes my most special memories.
I could compile each of them as my heartfelt stories.
I cherish them,nourish them and keep them alive,
In my dreams,in my life and till I survive. 

@dark_gal:
Memories of a lifetime, a color for every emotion;
Stashed away in the attic.
Floating in an ether of dreams,
Like cola cans waiting to be opened.

@DanceEatRepeat:
He looked at his finger,
There used to be a promise right there
she dances and fades, leaving the rash still there
Smoke fills the room and memories linger.

@kunalbaidmehta:
The paper had become yellow and crinkled,
Similar to his face that had become pale and wrinkled.
But the memories that they brought out were as fresh as dew,
Reflecting various moments of his life as he grew. 

@moonsez:
I stare into a flickering candle,
And amidst those fleeting shadows,
Memory begins her slideshow once more,
The searing pain comes alive as if it was just yesterday.

@thebongbabe:
“Till death do us part” they had vowed to each other 
Little knowing it would be life that would go horribly wrong 
An irony of fate - Alzheimer’s claimed his memory… 
…And memories were all she was left with to go on 

@parekhit:
She touched my soul and my heart
I fell in love, she stabbed me hard.
I lie in blood, thinking hard, 
About memories filled with love..

@Gods_Evangelos:
A flash back it is or a movie going on still,
Are you fond of the intervals it has succinct?
Makes you smile and cry in the same time though,
Is it a mimic or a sad story on swing?

@noddingtoMusic:
it's a wonder what the mind sees,and chooses to hide
it can shove 'em in a corner,and bring forth when it decides
beware, for some of these memories can surely give you a start
or make you pine for them dearly,and tear your heart apart.

@SugarsNSpice:
The winds played havoc in the breeze of winter when I told tales of hurt,
Smiles gave way to love, when we softly giggled to embrace our first kiss, 
Love and plays, fights and cries, child within slept, prisoning us in true love ,
Destinies part, path diverged,  memories of true souls stays, eternally mine.

@SomyaSingh24:
Ne seen nay heard nor felt her touch
Never slept in her lap in that lonesome hutch
Never really lost her, nor ever gained

Just flashes in white, unexplained.

@TheGhostWriterr:
I took a Walk down the Memory lane,
Revisited Feelings of Happiness and that of pain,
With all lost & nothing to gain, Tears In eyes & a broken heart remain,
Once a die-hard romantic, Now just a loner In the Rain…

@The_Lie_Lama:
The memories of a comrade I fraternized,
are sweet but play mayhem in my mind......
Though he laid his life for the dominion, 
His corpses witnessed rebuke.....not medallion!


@nimue_:
No beginning , no end;
like a  yarn of tangled emotions,
it flows from head to heart;
memories I say, never cease to roam. 

@BreezyBeer:
Eyes get moist as old memories flash in mind.
Few drops of tears fall on paper.
And reflects my childhood, I try to hold it...

But it disappears as soon as I touch it!

@Ajinkye:
Formals replaced jeans while pens replaced pencils,
Pocket money was replaced by salary, school fees with bills!
Days passed on, nights rolled on. Life became full of worries!

No friends, no fun, no moments to steal, just some vague memories...


@KingoFlames:
The first time I saw her, I distinctly remember...
Time stood still, the moment had lasted forever...
She's right beside me, now, as my wife lovely...
That is a memory I treasure, remember fondly ...

1 comment: