Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Poem 6-Soul

By @ToobaFazlani:
Everything in her they would change and mould,
One thing they couldn't tame, was her soul.
It pleaded for mercy, it begged to be free,
All 'cause it wanted to belong with me.


By @Ajnikye:
"Sorry, I can't be yours..." She spoke as he trembled.
He saw his love, fading away in horizons of mistrust.
With the last drop of tear, he dropped for her;
With all audacity he uttered, "At least give back my soul?" 

By @kunalbaidmehta:
He came to the city to earn lot of money and fame.
A successful business got him all of this and a huge name.
Achieving all of this had its effect and took its toll.
In this process, he just did not realize when he lost his soul. 

By @sumitrai100:
There will be times when voices around you will seek to overcome the
voice within you
Anger,Frustration,Boredom and Failure will try to crumble you down
In such darkness of times your soul will show you the light
Forget the cacaphony and follow your soul for souls never lie.

By @The_Lie_Lama:
All he wants is to find a meaning for his life....
He travels for his quest, far and wide.
He wouldn't stop till he finds his goal.....
High time my friend, just search your soul. 

By @moonsez:
My soul drifts into nothingness - The nothingness of yet another chasm,
I lay screaming into the abyss suspended in the unreal,
And wait for a few disconnected universes to collide,
Until equilibrium is restored.

By @SugarsNSpice:
Closing on to  sadness of the moment, a quiet tear rolled down the cheeks,
A silent prayer for who just passed to another world, for one I forever cherished,
The entwined fingers, the pause of life, the happiness in whispers, memories of havoc, 
I remembered the only one, who made me complete, in distances, by being the soul mate. 

By @sshweta93:
Her love was cast in stone; unalterable
Pure, consistent, divine; it was
The moment she saw him, realization dawned
Her soul had recognized its counterpart.

By @SomyaSingh24:
Days are spent with thoughts so whorled
Tears don't stop and the realities whack
My soul travels into the virtual world
Every night, while my body stays back.


By @IndianIdle:
On the edge I sat alone,
Wondered from where I got this Throne,
I got up and walked out on the road,
Then on I wandered without a soul.

By @Gods_Evangelos:
Some humans know me some beasts don't,
I don't regret the recognition though,
Why have you wore that cloth of skin i might ask?
and why are you born, define your ultimate goal.

By @OhTeri_:
My soul stirred, when those eyes met with mine;
It lightened up, when I saw you smile.
It was dark and lonely inside for long, trust me
your love is all I want, to shine.


By @TextuallyHorny:
Nested in that hourglass, I would paint that in grey
She’s homed you in a piece of art, I envy your gay.
Look at me. Let me pierce through your eyes,
Leave the rest to love ahead and am afraid thou falleth may… 

No comments:

Post a Comment