Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Poem 3-Beaches

By @The_Lie_Lama:
Grumpy ol' crabs on the beaches,
Ne'er you let your 'friends' go free.... 

Sober human who even preaches,
Must you be a crab? Asks thee. 



By @SomyaSingh24:
Lying on the beach,
bathing in the sun
I think of you and
how cold you’ve become.

By @noddingtoMusic:
the loss that lingered over faith unbound
the treacherous waves with their ungodly sound
the sight compelled me not to look away
until it took away all i had found

By @JaaaChudail:
Beer in hand,
Sitting on the sand.
He looked around the beach,
For someone he couldn’t reach.

By @OhTeri_:
The music of the waves, the silence of the sands
the wind; sometimes too strong to stand
heals the heart and saves the soul
To the eternal bliss, it transports !

By @KingoFlames:
As I opened my eyes, a beautiful and glistening beach I saw...
Al the coarse waves come and go and tender coconuts raw...
As I walked into the water, I could see it's originating stream...
But the water didn't wet me, I realised it's nothing but a dream...

By @WhimsyTales:
He watched her fall, then he watched her rise
Then he watched her sway from side to side
He found himself on the beach of life again
His temporary escape, she was just another tide. 

By @Gods_Evangelos:
With those particles of sand i remember how hard i toil,
today the magical touch makes me feel relieved,
i had the plan to make it large and scintillating,
today the up's and down's of the waves have calmed me down.

By @ToobaFazlani:
On the bleached white sand,
we used to walk hand-in-hand.
Today, yet again, I'm here, alone,
nostalgia creeps in, passing a chill through my bones. 

By @KriationKriti:
Far under d sky....amidst the blue high...
Just u n me...lay in mild sleep...on d brown sand..
Cuddled in a dream..walking bare feet....
A feeling to describe...by the wavess that float by.

By @iMatrixGirl:
Brilliant evening,
Marinated yellow by the setting sun,
Everything was perfect but,
For the sand in my Hair !!!

By @sailypatre:
Glimmers and shimmers of the rays kissing thy water..
With such grace u moved and dance.
silvery sand, Oh you, glided like a serpent... 
Oh dear beach! I had captured those meories, I was frozen in a trance!


By @kunalbaidmehta:
I asked her preference 'Beaches or Mountains?'
She responded 'Waterfalls and fountains'.
I told her compatibility will then be an issue.
She was crying but I walked off after handing her a tissue. 



By @textuallyhorny:
The waves washed the shore
That was when I saw you, adore.
Lost my heart to the waves and you…
They say the sea would return it, won’t you? 


1 comment:

  1. Funny how everyone has a different, yet same description of beaches!

    ReplyDelete