Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Poem 13-Painting

@TextuallyHorny:
This green craze and that grey maze. Your dreams seem blue but, so is poison…
Black, been the beauty of your mane. Ironically too, the color of mundane…
Blinded by the glare, I wonder their need.  Mix them all, you’re left with white, indeed!
Life’s been a canvas. Golden hopes and bright dawns are all you need!


@alksmehta:
I have been painting the canvas of my life with my love n devotion.
In it I've filled up my strongest of desires and emotions!
Oh! how much I love you and miss you can be read only in my eyes,
some unspoken words,some special memories and some silent cries!


@kunalbaidmehta:
The canvas came to life with a stroke of a brush,
What followed next was a lot of patience and very little rush.
The masterpiece made after two years of efforts got its due,
When at the auction the bid was being made by not one or two but quite a few.


@Gods_Evangelos:
She had the art in her hands, she could make anything you just tell in a minute,
Like it was a magic, she waved her hand and it seemed so tragic,
Astonished all once asked her to draw the future of the world so light,
Her hands couldn't stop and she made a world which ended in stupid fights.


@noddingtoMusic:
Paint me your heart ,And not a pretty smile
Color me your truth,And open up your desires
Don't shy away,let the painting set you free
For if the others walk away,you could always count on me


@sumitrai100:
Soft tender hands,now wrinkled and old,always busy in creating a life
all alone in that cottage,for him,painting his new son,his new wife
an era has passed,he remained the same,people wonder is he insane
to him painting his passion,feeds his brain and makes him fly like a crane.


@OhTeri_:
When low and dis-heartened, she cried
When happy and content, her stories rolled
to the beautiful and surreal painting of her mother, who died;
the only friend she had, who didn't belong to this world.


@parekhit:
Long dark hair, deep beautiful eyes.
An epitome of beauty, one look and my pain dies.
I talk to her, i share my thoughts, i cry with her, emotions mounting.
She has never uttered a word, nor have i heard her sing, after all she is- Just a painting.

1 comment: