Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Poem 16-Teenage

@sumitrai100:
When Newton honks your mind and pretty faces make you blind
Wanna see 'that' sight,always boarded on a virtual flight
reads-writes,numb and dumb,laughs,smiles,cries and dies,some always look for a fight
This is teenage,ephemeral,take it easy and live it right.


@kunalbaidmehta:
Now that I look back, I think teen-age was the age to be,
Stress was a word in the dictionary and the mind was completely free.
A bit of tantrum and parents would take care of all you need,
Even though rebellious streak made me not pay any heed.

@Gods_Evangelos:
It starts with a thirteen and ends with a nineteen,
It gives you a handful of the trailers and Sighs within,
The picture is set and the audience is ready to clap soon,
As you step out of this wonderful magical divine peal.

@noddingtoMusic:
no fear,just the exams;
no tension,just the homework;
no responsibility,but to be free;
oh my teenage years,how i miss thee!

@alksmehta:
Oh! I have such fond memories of my teenage years,
Where there was more fun and frolic and no fear.
So many cherishable moments with cousins and friends,
How I wish time would pause there and never ever end!

@WhimsyTales:
It's a dream, and I love it, yes I love it to the core
it's a phase, it shall pass, but I'm never  letting go
this time when I changed, yes I changed for good,
Teenage taught me things, my books never could

@OhTeri_:
The bubble that she was, innocent and careless
singing and dancing along; in her own small world
little did she know, one fine day the bubble has to burst
by some unknown touch; making her strong and fearless!

@BreezyBeer:
'I know that I can never look beautiful,' she said.
'Now let me open photoshop and try with it.
'I know that I can never get a girlfriend,' he said.
'Now let me open facebook and try with it.

@parekhit:
When his friends played soccer and went out to swim.
He was caned by his father, happiness his distant dream.
When his buddies went out to parties; sports and girls were their rage
Bruises in his mind and body donned his teenage!

No comments:

Post a Comment