Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Poem 1-Bag

By @Gods_Evangelos:
The load is not the way it seems,
today i feel its a friend in win,
Had i made it the partner in crime?
OH! yes the loyalty would remain within.

By @IndianIdle:
She had a treasure kept in the bag,
Someone opened it and found it blank,
I fill it with love and joy,
and keep it safe in this bank.

By @TheSlumDawg:
It was raining like hell,
In came someone with sound of ring bell,
It was a guy,drenched & in his hand there was a Bag,
It was an Old Monk in the Bag.

By @TulikaP:
Ohh dear Bag,
Big and fat, which is red and black.
You make me drag and lag.
No matter what, I will love you forever, as you carry all Crap!

By @SomyaSingh24:
If only,
I could just pack everything up in my little blue bag,
Despite being scrag, I would all the way drag,
My joys and my toys, my family and my friends,
And carry them all where the rainbow bends.


By @WhimsyTales:
He comes to the street, excitement at its height
A smile on his face, he shouts with all his might
A tattered red bag rests on his shoulder's seams
A bag full of wishes, comes the dealer of dreams.

By @JaaaChudail:
A woman has a bag, so they say.
A bag full of wonders, to others' dismay.
Many call it a dustbin, many call it a dump yard.
But only a woman knows, it's her secret "success card".

By @parekhit:
I am made out of the finest cattle in Spain, I should be happy, but I am in pain.
I have been given the best of the name, Louis Vuitton I am called, yet I don’t need this fame
I am a bag, looks define my life, Yet I am anguished at the slaughter of the animals
Being a bag, I still am moved, why don't humans realize, what these slaughters cannot prove....

By @dark_gal:
From the days ancient, from the days aloof.
Dusty and duned, till the thoughts bloomed.
It housed my baggage; virtual and real.
Only second to my brain, the tell tale stories of my coiled bag.

By @noddingtoMusic:
A treasure burrowed deep inside
Some memories that I tried to hide
Ask me to reveal and I shall be gone
For in this bag lay my secrets , and my secrets alone

By @moonsez:
Comb, lip-liner to appease her vanity,
A gypsy earning from that crazy party,
Crumpled tissue from an overflow of insanity,
She's stoic & carries her bag of tales with dignity.

5 comments:

  1. Great poems! Excellent work.
    :-D
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes really varied perceptions :) Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you send the poems?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @myuntamedmind I announce topic on twitter and then one has to mail me on gods.evangelos@gmail.com. My twitter handle is @Gods_Evangelos. Contact me there :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete