Followers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Poem 5-Terrace

By @Miss_Varsha:
Laze underneath the sky & gaze at stars and moon..
Lain in the lap of nature, I connect with the whole universe..
Cuddle with sky & Hug the sweet cool breeze..
Aah! Wonderful I feel at the Terrace!


By @kunalbaidmehta:
It was on the terrace when he first saw her
That she was married was a thought that did not occur.
Dreams of a life with her, he started to make.
Without realizing that knowing the truth is something he won't be able to take. 



By @SomyaSingh24:
They sought me but I shunned the world
In a lonesome corner I quietly curled
Toyed with the tiny world at an altitude 
And before I knew it, I surrendered to solitude



By @ToobaFazlani:
Sitting on the terrace, gazing at the night sky,
A shooting star! Ah, it starts raining, seems like those clouds cry.
Nontheless, a beautiful sight, I wish for it to never end,
The stars are twinkling and dancing, somehow in their own way mourning for the loss of a friend. 



By @SourPunkQueen:
She stood gazing the sky on her terrace and in her eyes those memories found their place ,
Her tears spoke of those times when on this very terrace in his arms was where she found her solace .
As if trying to wipe away that tear resting itself upon her cheek the cool wind blew ,
His memories would forever be there with her but she knew she couldn't live in them for she had to start her life anew . 



By @sumitrai100:
All alone on that lovely night
No one but the terrace see that sight
The terrace blinked and we made the kiss
The terrace smiled but we didn't mind.

By @SugarsNSpice:
Trailing in the terrace of memories, my feet stepped on a white rose of smiles,
When you silently whispered serenity in the ears, handling the wine of romance,
I surprised in wonders of time, waited to grasp your presence under the moon,
As a softness of skin held my insane heart, walking beside wherever I went. 

By @thebongbabe:
"How did this happen? He's so not your type!"
"Blame it on the sultry Delhi summer," said she
Moonlit, sleepless nights, charpoys on the roof
With houses next to each other, love was meant to be. 

By @BreezyBeer:
Standing upstairs, thoughts gush out of the mind and run in the sky.
Trying to hold the stars, and cherishing them as love.
The love that can never be mine; the love that died.
With the last kiss in the cool breeze, on the same terrace. 

By @TextuallyHorny:
Stealing a corner from the glimpse of the world
We built ours right under the moon, counting the stars...
Stealing a fleeting moment of passion from time,
You filled it up with all the moonlight, my few square feet of freedom ! 

By @Gods_Evangelos:
This wide space and those little cuddling moments,
the time spent so beautiful and the mellifluous comments,
a reason of the fall but a reason to the height and inspiration,
it may have the long walls but contains the snippy stories within.

By @noddingtoMusic:
On the roof and all alone,
No one but the silence and me,
I look up, and what do i see?
An infinite unknown smiling back at me. 

By @IndianIdle:
They came out with moving jaws,
Took out trees from the claws.
They built cement monsters sky high,
I miss terrace and the open sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment