Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Poem 10-Lips

@moonsez:
A reluctant confession, 
From the depth of her dark soul, 
Hover for an eternity on her luscious lips, 
Making them so much more kissable.


@sumitrai100:
Her luscious lips were dry,shivering with fear 
She held her breath as they came near and near 
Never had she seen a riot before,man converting into animals 
Who would care about one more when entire humanity was being slaughtered.


@IndianIdle:
There was a girl,she always smiled,
But her soul was broken and it cried.
She spoke from her beautiful lips,
I tend to read from her eyes.


SPECIAL DEDICATION POST by @TheGhostWriterr:


If I'd be around before the Dark Night,
Wouldn’t let ya eyes be the misty sight,
Would hold ya hand for all the while,
And I’d make sure your lips deserve those lovely smiles.


(This is a dedication to My dear friend & Life-Twin @SugarNSpice, Whose particular tweet Inspired me to write this Poetry. I hope she smiles & Cheers up after this)


@sshweta93:
Words were ambushed, refusing to escape her mouth
All that she let out were sighs of distress
She reached out to his loving hand, a quiver on her lips
But her fingers bore the biting cold of the abyss; the emptiness


@OhTeri_:
Those rosy lips, melted the hearts.
Sometimes trembled; abruptly it would stop.
She laughed, but never spoke a word.
MUTE she was, but her smile was her sword.


@ToobaFazlani:
She shivered under his caresses, the gently ecstatic touch,
His callous fingers shot sparks through her body,
Immense pleasure; she couldn't take much,
with a sexy moan, she trapped her lips with his.

@kunalbaidmehta:
I clearly remember it was a rainy night,
We were drenched completely but I still embraced her tight.
Our lips met and it was magic.
Four years later, when we separated, it was tragic.

@noddingtoMusic:
From a distance i spy,with a hint of shame
his lips form a word,i hope it's my name
his friends all laugh,and i quickly discard that notion
and fall out of my hiding place,in all the commotion

@WhimsyTales:
"I'm cursed",the girl with the chapped lips told me once
and to break the bloody spell she had to kiss someone
but she couldn't find him, she never could find her love
they said her smile wasn't pretty, her lips weren't pink enough.

@SomyaSingh24:
You didn't promise me anything
I know I assumed
And you just walked away, left me mum
Lips seek for words but find none.

@lady_shweta:
Her lips, naked always told the truth,
Shivered when they were kissed,
Trembled when she cried,
Her lips, had a life time of stories to be told.

@nimue_:
Lots of words passed through
In the moments I let her free,
Pressed ones though spoke much more,
Silently breaking me.

@ibeingme:
With the lips she spoke
To a stone
Craving her words of love
Inside that hard rock.

@Gods_Evangelos:
The lustre in her lips could make me write a ton of pages,
The impeccable curve could blot our Marilyn Monroe's smile,
The bulk of the love could just they define,
when they were on me i just forgot what's the time?


@alksmehta:
Whenever your lips get locked with mine, 
The feeling cannot be expressed,its just divine.
My body goes lifeless and I lose control of my brain.
But your touch transfigures me into my being again.



@TextuallyHorny:
Paint 'em red and make 'em shine...
They aren't your alone, also have a share of mine...
Gorgeous and lustrous, partners in prayer passion crime...
Keep me safe at the corner when you kill with that smile...


No comments:

Post a Comment