Followers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Poem 2-Sky

By @ScribblingOn:
The Sky keeps me gazing ~
Without the sun, moon or stars ~
The brilliant colors blend perfectly ~
Like two bodies ~ one soul ~ 

By @wekneweachother:

Endless canvas of blue
Stretching far beyond my eyes can comprehend
I seek a shade of blue
That I can truly call mine

By @IndianIdle:
Painted in black, it was gloomy
its mood resembled a widowed bride,
People rejoiced and danced
while the sky cried. 

By @Gods_Evangelos:
Up there in the sky i could see a silver lining,
i didn't know but it kept pretty shining,
felt it was like a permanent partner on my side,
yes it was the blessings of my past generations flight.

By @SomyaSingh24:
Lustrous and enriching, she saw the glorious sky.
Tempted, she spread her wings and decided to fly.
She soared higher, until she could fly no more
Her destiny was enchained and she fell to the floor


By @parekhit:
She held my hand, took me to the terrace,
I felt so good, it was  first day of my marriage,
She held me tight, her words became my eyes as she showed me the mesmerising sky,
Indeed, even without my sight, i saw the sky before i died!


By @moonsez:
Thunder Gods burst through the skies,
The clouds scatter into swirls of paisley,
The dusk gathers all of Sun's brilliance,
And puts it away into the nightsky’s vault.

By @WhimsyTales:
the early dawns, and the dusky nights,
Its beauty lies in its colours varied,
from greys to blues to yellows bright,
the sky is yours, inspite of its height. 


By @dark_gal:
The incubator of a thousand odd feelings,
This dwelling's a masterpiece.
With such surreal vastness and profound depth.
Sky, now I know why you are so high.


By @JaaaChudail:
He sat alone on his perch,
Like a tiny bird on its birch.
Looked up at the sky,
As the clouds floated by.

By @TulikaP:
Under the sky, I laid my head, looked above and forgot the rest. 
Calm and quiet felt everything around.
Did i feel it or was it a dream strange? 
That's when I realised its already dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment