Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Poem 4-Beer

By @ToobaFazlani:
Taking hold of his 6th pint of beer,
the sheer liquid making him dizzy, making everything look unclear.
And there, before his blurry gaze, stood her,
In her hazel gown, looking all perfect, making everything for him clear, again, she disappeared. 

By @KingoFlames:
Oh dear, oh dear, I do not like you, Mr Beer...
Still, others do love you, that's so very queer...
One sip of you and I knew my feelings for you...
Your taste was pungent, I shall never touch you...

By @TextuallyHorny:
Let me hold you as close as the beer mug
Stay on my lips like the lingering froth…
Write each other a promise on the frost of that chill,
Lets drown ourselves in beer till we lose that sense of will ! 

By @WhimsyTales:
You need it at the end of the day, some even need it at the start
I know how badly you need it, saw a pack of six in your shopping cart
Said there's nothing that a can of that chilled nectar cannot mend
Dogs are SO twenty eleven, a beer is the man's new best friend. 

By @SugarsNSpice:
Shamelessly enticed in the romance with that glass in hand,
The beer wasn't intoxicating him as much as those drinking eyes,
Yet there was voice amiss for the confession of the passionate feelings,
Before the mouth shivered more, she closed it with the curls of her lips.

By @Gods_Evangelos:
With every drop of it it said this percent less alcohol,
Got it has the world wide acceptance through all,
makes it atmosphere in a jungle also like a bar, and the bar as a jungle,
Oh, its the magical drop of ancient immortality in the curvy golden jar.

By @SourPunkQueen:
To some beer is that golden liquid sent from heaven ,
To some its the only way to look cool and not silly .
To some beer is the ultimate spirit  when it comes to celebration ,
 For me,  every pint is something that keeps storing itself in this belly .My belly .Beer belly . 

By @OhTeri_:
That last phone call and those final words you said;
Believe me sweetheart, I'm hurt and pained like hell.
You have moved on, with a bottle of beer and some wine;
I am stuck, where you left me, with so much more to tell !

By @kunalbaidmehta:
A packet of chips and a bottle of beer
Sachin's 100 100s needed everyone to cheer.
All the celebrations went out for a toss
After such a glorious moment, it was painful to see India's loss. 

1 comment: