Followers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Poem 11-Message/Email/Sms

@Gods_Evangelos:
It is not about technology but the urge to be there,
Has it stolen the purpose of thee though?
Made it was to communicate and stay in touch often,
But advancement took the cart and stole the show.


@sumitrai100:
In the stillness of night a vortex was whirling in my mind
Four days,no call,no SMS, how  was I supposed to find
Her message came and my heart sank leaving tears in my eyes
the stomped heart couldn't decide what to do,die or cry.


@kunalbaidmehta:
The year was 2002 when not all of us had a cell phone.
The STD booth on campus is where we would go to hear our mother's familiar tone.
Today, SMS is free and emails are easy.
But I am not sure people's relationships are so breezy.



@alksmehta:
In my life emails,messages n sms play important part.
It has always given me opportunities to connect with my sweetheart.
Their unlimited options and features gives me immense pleasure!
I find in them a soulmate,a companion in my leisure!


@OhTeri_:
Some unsaid feelings in the drafts
Some anger, some fights in the outbox
Mixed shafts of emotions saved in the inbox
LIFE as an SMS; some written cries and laughs

No comments:

Post a Comment