Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Poem 7-Sweater

By @The_Lie_Lama:
It looked distasteful on him......his prized possession,
Something a mother gave lovingly to her son......

She loved her son posted at the 'cold' border,
How often have you known a blind woman knit a sweater?? 


By @ToobaFazlani
With the wool in her lap, she was sitting.
A military green coloured sweater she was knitting,
For her son who was at war.
Little did she know that from coming back home, he was too far.


By @sshweta93:
There was warmth in her embraces
She made him laugh with funny faces
She was his sunshine in the rain, like his sweater in the cold
She was daddy's little girl; as precious as gold 

By @sumitrai100:
I miss those golden moments, sitting in mamma's lap watching her
knitting those woolen sweaters 
20 years have passed and hand-knitted sweaters have been replaced by
fabricated pullovers 
This one left with me has got memories interwoven in every strand of
it and makes me cry 
For whenever I touch this fluffy green sweater a whole set of memories
flashes before my eyes. 

By @IndianIdle:
Snow falled and cold wind blew,
Smell of the coffee stew.
I wore a sweater for winter to hold,
But it didn't prevent my inside to feel cold. 

By @Gods_Evangelos:
Warmth is not the only purpose of the piece,
Sometimes it freezes and sometimes it does release,
It contains the scent of that old dear one so loved,
Sometimes no one remains but the memories so clear.

By @BreezyBeer:
Damn, you girl with black sweater, you create a big time clutter
Your erotic voice does blarney; I wish you be mine
You make me lose my conscientious and take over the sanctimonious
Damn you girl with black sweater, by you beauty I’m flattered! 

By @TextuallyHorny:
Let me weave you some warmth with my words, tailor made just for you
So as it fits as my palm on your curves used to …
May they bring you some comfort lest your heart turns cold
‘cause my love for you, lady, won’t change season, won’t ever grow old. 

By @dark_gal:
Every place I went, I grabbed them,
Sometimes jumped, sometimes trailed behind them,
But each one glowed with a hundred flavors.
Yes, I collected moments, and hid them safe in my Yellow sweater.

By @kunalbaidmehta:
It was the chilly night of December when driving through Gurgaon, I got a flat tire,
I looked here and there and saw an old man, shivering while sitting next to a fire.
Without thinking twice, i just took off my sweater,
Wrapped it around him and that suddenly made me feel better. 

By @vagabondinact:
Knit together,
arms around;
heart, a feather
warmth found.

By @moonsez:
Life’s little mysteries,
Unravel themselves,
Knit & purl, knit & purl,
As I hug grandma’s sweater.

By @noddingtoMusic:
Not having experienced a proper Christmas all his life
He knew not what to expect this year
But when he opened up that 'Weasley Jumper' made for him
Harry Potter quietly shed a happy tear

By @SugarsNSpice:
A small wool of desire reside in my hand when people daze in darkness,
Knitting dreams in stitches of a sweater, I drench in secrets unknown ,
Hiding pleasures only I smile at , I give life to what is undesired always,
I pledge for the humanity, for the strength, even at being an unwed mother.

By @ajinkye:
A short and stout hawker who was as mad as hatter!
In the season of summer, he brought the sweaters!
I wonder what happened as a heard the big clatter!
People around told, the hatter fell in water! 

By @WhimsyTales:
Oldage, this bloody oldage, took every inch of convenience away 
She's weak She's ill. She's seen it all. But she still manages to stay
Her life is nearing its end, and her eyes have almost lost their shine,
but she continues to weave her dreams, one woollen ball at a time.

By @SomyaSingh24:
His slender body shivered in cold
Throughout the lonesome night
The sun shone bright and enveloped him
With all his sultry might.

By @DanceEatRepeat:
She sashayed on the table
My oversized sweater her only friend
On this frozen cold night
True lovers we will pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment