Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Poem 32-Face/Faces/Chehra/Chehre

@donbratman:
He was a blank slate when he came out of his mother's womb,
Slowly, he began to learn that, life is one hell of a race,
He knew that life would end and he would rest in his tomb,
But among the billions, he did not just want to be a face.


@YashaKothari:
They haunt me in my sleep,
In every dream they peep.
I can see those eyes, so vivid are the faces,
My nights were ruined, & now so are my days.


@chocoholic_213:
His face, only his mother could love,
mother's love; nothing as grand, nothing above.
Staring at those beautiful faces he said,
"To my mother, I'm as beautiful as these lads."


@noddingtoMusic:
i open my eyes and see them everywhere
i close my eyes and know they're everywhere
those ghosts,their faces,their voices in my head
trouble me,follow me,and leave me wishing i were dead


@sumitrai100:
That look on the face she had never seen before
the only thing she heard was her own tears falling on the floor
petrified both were,alone,she touched her,her lips,her face,her eyes
pulled the trigger,both died,No one but the mirror was there to cry.

@Gods_Evangelos:
Two sided some say, some don't bother to differentiate,
Faces of the coin also make people wait,
Once you are able to read and understand them well,
Nothing can ditch you and your commendable fate.

@PoetBapat:
Mahez do din ke liye bhi jo milti mujhe baadshaahi toh,
Meri rihaasat mai, Fakht teri hi shakal ke sikke chalte,
Tera hi chehra jo hota har sikke ka pehlu-e-ilahi toh,
Khud hi ki rihaasat mai mere ishq ke bezubaan kisse chalte.


@MinolAjekar
Goonghat main chupa chehra,

Mukh dekhiye deni thi,
Goonghat ne hi saas rokh li, 
Chehra koi aur gazab na daiye.

No comments:

Post a Comment