Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Poem 20-Music Player/Ipod

@kunalbaidmehta:
Music was blaring, the party was at a full blast,
Everybody was dancing to the beats, sometime slow and sometimes fast.
This style of partying was the first of its kind,
Where the iPods were plugged to their ears and people were grooving to the grind.


@sumitrai100:
His 16th birthday, still a child, couldn’t understand the plight
His father old and weary, a little ‘more’ weaker on that night
He swirled around with his new i-pod,happy and content, his eyes full of glitter
Never would he understand that the blood in ‘his’ body was now down by half a litre.


@moonsez:
Lilting strain of old melodies,
The lyrics seem to fade,
Repair a forgotten thread,
That once entwined me and you.


@noddingtoMusic:
Thinner than a sheet
tiny and chic
my ipod in my hand
and my day is complete


@Gods_Evangelos:
Lyrics come to my ears as a soft breeze from a cloud,
It makes me feel cheered when i sing it all aloud,
It has the capacity to change with my mood and the swings,
Yes, it's so selfless that little player amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment