Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Poem 21-Fear

@moonsez:
I seek the wilderness to find myself,
Is the unknown a fearful place?
Or is it that I already know,
That staying lost is how I’m meant to be.


@sumitrai100:
You raised me,protected me,never let me feel the fear
you now old and weak,death out there,reaching you so near
It's not the dog,dagger,darkness or falling from a cliff
the thing I fear most,O my maa,is the day when you'll leave.


@kunalbaidmehta:
Today, darkness sends a chill down the little girl’s spine,
Because two years back her father left her. Once, she used to tell people “He is only mine”.
Loneliness brings with it an unexplained fear,
The only comforting factor for her is when her mother’s lap is near.


@Gods_Evangelos:
Word it is for some and for some its Reality,
Basically it comes from the belief and surety,
The more you have the less you be,
The less you have best you perform thee.

@alksmehta: 
Neha had a phobia of performing publicly at a young age. 
Her parents pushed n encouraged her to grab the stage. 
At twelve she was a renowned artiste up there performing. 
As she had learnt to conquer her fear and keep on moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment