Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Poem 26-Easy Chair/ AaramKhurshi

@kunalbaidmehta:
Aapka raaj hai, kisi aur ka nahi,
Aapki har baat ko sab hi maane sahi.
Jab tak aaram khursi pe baithe hain aap,
Tab tak aap kucch bhi karein, log nahin kahenge paap.


@KaruGurnani:
On my way to market, I saw a gal with basket,
I  thought I had a chance, but didn't notice her brothers at 1st glance,
They hit me on my left n then on my right, n how I lost a one sided fight,
Affected is my body, right from toes to hair, as I peacefully go to sleep on my easy chair


@noddingtoMusic:
On your perception it shall depend,
which funny way will your mind bend,
a hazy memory of your mom on that chair?
or do you hear it rocking when no one's there?


@sumitrai100:
Another day gone,travails multifold,the seizures no more I can hold
my old easy chair,my gold,I couldn't find the reason why I sold
the coziness,comfort and calmness I felt in your lap
now without you,between life and happiness who'll fill that huge gap.


@Gods_Evangelos:
Kahein issay khursi ya fir aaram ka aasaan?
Kya hai isme woh baat jo na de paaya kuch aur dhan?
Yaadein is par dolkar aa jaati hai bahot,
Kya ye godaam toh nahi us yaadon ka magar?


@LadyPinkFloyd:
On the chair he sat,
creaking back and forth,
I put some music on for the mood,
And the started the night's never ending dance.

1 comment:

  1. Yaadon ke godaam mein rehne wale,
    kaun hai tu? :)

    ReplyDelete