Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Poem 29-Secret/Raaz

@sumitrai100:
Secret in their eyes no one can ever find
kitten,puppies and human child,one of their own kind
happy,content they are,tension-free their lives,busy in their own mime
everything around beautiful to their eyes 'cause they are seeing them for the very first time.


@thebongbabe:
You finish my sentences, complete my thoughts
Hold my hands and let me be – while the world stands by and judges
The doctors tell me you don’t exist – you’re just a figment of my imagination
I laugh to myself, what do they know of soulmates...


@noddingtoMusic:
even as you bare your soul,
i know who's on your mind,
but i'll spare you a heartache,
because the one you love is mine.


@OhTeri_:
Some extra toffees and few coins; little secrets shared with friends.
Stolen kisses, feelings of LOVE; hiding this secret is tough.
College, Exams Supplementary and Failures; courage to face the family.
Years later; the little angel wispers her secrets; some giggles, few laughs.


@randomWhiz:
Hush..quiet..silence,
I carry a secret,
A secret of our love,
They say you aren't real, but I know otherwise..


@Gods_Evangelos:
The unsaid lies on the broken street,
The broken heart with vintage glee,
Time bound them to forget the past,
It was the time to meet and reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment