Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Poem 22-Woods

@IndianIdle:
Magical wands, run scoring bats,
dining tables to toy cats,
They fell yet they stood,
Life story of wood.



@sumitrai100:
A pair of parrots cuddling,a cuckoo singing in a melifluous sound
squirrel jumping,rabbit running,a deer sleeping,beauty all around
trees swaying in cool breeze spreading peace all over the ground
sunlight scattering,nature rhyming,all makes the woods so beautiful so proud.

@noddingtoMusic:
I brush my hands from bark to bark,
slowly push those leaves apart,
tread down that hazy moonlit path,
and i find you taking my hand.

@kunalbaidmehta:
Sitting by the bonfire, singing countryside songs.
Bonding and camaraderie on the rise with everyone dancing along.
All of them will remember this night as the best of their times,
Let me now end this poem as all of this rhymes.

@pearly_swhites:
My soul wanders, across the rocky plateaus called life,
Encountering stormy seas and tempests of strife,
But in a parallel universe, the calm river is my guide,
In these woods called paradise, I'd seek refuge, I'd hide.

@Gods_Evangelos:
Drowned in her thoughts and in the sweet sound of chords,
Missing her in my heart and the carved memories apart,
Wanting her to be with me and the forever glee,
I just woke up there in the middle of the street with that drop of honey.


@parekhit:
Purity was she, devil was he.
Innocent was she, stone hearted was he.
In love was she, greedy and full of lust was he.
They met at the woods, she promised her life, he pierced her heart with a knife.


@OhTeri_:
The silence of the breeze, fluttering through the leaves.
Some narrow dark paths, eerie shadows and noises.
Long strech of trees that run, some rays peeping from the sun.
Birds sing and bunnies hop around; Woods, aren't always creepy and glum.

No comments:

Post a Comment