Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Poem 49-Blue

@Gods_Evangelos:
A colour who defines a mood so fine,
The other way we have worldly flow divine,
It makes us sometimes and breaks us though,
Life is colourless when the sky is whine.


@_HipsterHeart:
Blue was the color of his eyes
Blue was everything he despised
Blue was the sky,blue was the sea
Blue was for murder,blue was for me.

@Chocoholic_213:
Her aura reflected a dark hue,
"A gloomy persona", it screamed.
To a human it was just the tears they could see,
To a supernatural being as such him, all he could see was 'BLUE'ness.

@sumitrai100:
Hollowness devours me with all perfection I possess
now and then I feel blue,don't know why?
Nothing is alright despite all the happiness
my existence waits for a spark for its extension.

@kunalbaidmehta:
Monday morning blues, everything seems like a pain.
What further pisses off is the traffic jam caused by a bit of rain.
Come closer to Friday and you start counting hours,
You start making plans for the evening to hit a few bars.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to read something about blue! I really was!!

    ReplyDelete