Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Poem 45-Grace

@kunalbaidmehta:
They kept waiting for ten years,
Every passing year was just adding to their fears.
Finally a miracle happened and brought them lot of joy,
By God’s grace, they became parents to twins – a girl and a boy.



@MinolAjekar:
I take longer to get dressed than I did when I was younger,
There is an added step to hide those pesky little greys.
Greys are good, I console myself, with yesteryear tales of lore
They embody mother’s grace, I tell myself, and that puts me in a good mood.

@sumitrai100:
Mesmerized by her grace and elegance
I pines for her constant presence
like sheen of dew on a december morning her grace shines
she smiles and everyone wants to say those beautiful lines.

@Gods_Evangelos:
The unique curve and the posture she had,
The unbelievable aspect she spared,
The luscious lips and the perfect toned body,
No one could define the Grace so well.

@_HipsterHeart:
Grace, she had none
She walked like a man
Was told off by some
But she didn't give a damn

No comments:

Post a Comment